Make it a party
CHOOSE YOUR BOTTLE FLAVOR: Berry
Ghia Soda +
Ghia Ginger +
Lime & Salt +
Sumac & Chili +
What exactly is an Apéritif?
Born on the coasts of France and Italy, the classic Apéritif is a bold combination of botanicals that kickstart the appetite and the conversation. Light and dry, an aperitif is perfect for slow-sipping and fast-talking, a drink that takes friends from sunset to sunrise.
Always spirits free
We took out the booze and the fake stuff… but we kept in all the attitude. Our pure ingredients, a biting combination of botanical extracts — no alcohol — are powerful enough to bring out the best version of you without numbing the night (or the next morning).
The power of nervines
Our magic ingredient? Potent extracts of natural nervines - herbs known to soothe the mind, bringing the body back from burnout. We’ve spent countless hours mixing and remixing to get the right balance of taste + effect without adding any nasties. You’ll feel the spark and taste the bite.
What's the buzz?
- melisse r.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingSumac & ChiliRated 5 out of 5 starsLove sumac and chili
This one is incredible. You have such good taste in how drinks should taste. Thank you for making GHIA
- Paul A.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingLime & SaltRated 5 out of 5 starsMy favorite flavor
The best flavor - sorry Original
- Natalie S.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingLe Spritz Variety PackRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat Cocktail Alternative
Love the depth of flavour in these spritzes. Tastes like a Negroni! Also love that there's no sugar, fillers & additives.
- Linda S.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingLe SpritzRated 5 out of 5 starsGhia is the best....
I've tried many N/A beverages since I gave up alcohol 18 months ago, and Ghia is by far the best cocktail substitute. I've been a subscriber for a while because I never want to be without it. The new spicy spritz is an awesome addition to the options. Thank you for making my alcohol free journey so seamless.
- Jake C.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingSumac & ChiliRated 5 out of 5 starsfavorite drink ive ever drank
I'm actually obsessed with this drink and drink it almost every day. I tell everyone I know about it, but I don't take it to parties because I don't want to share my supply :). Seriously, I believe it is the best beverage ever concocted. It's perfect. My only complaint is that it's not at every store, bar, and restaurant.
- Sahitya M.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingSumac & ChiliRated 5 out of 5 starsFavorite flavor of Ghia yet
Love Ghia in general but this flavor was a standout. it's reminiscent of the flavor and spice of a spicy summer margarita
Join the Waitlist
Please enter your email and we will let you know when your item becomes available.
We’re overwhelmed by the love! We’re working hard to make more holiday boxes. Sign up below and we’ll let you know as soon as they’re back.